• OKX, the world’s second-largest crypto exchange by trading volume, announces the upcoming launch of Signal Trading – a marketplace where users can access automated trading strategies based on technical analysis.
• The marketplace will be integrated with TradingView and enable signal providers and traders to create signals directly on the charting platform.
• Signal Trading provides advantages for both signal providers and traders such as expansion opportunities, trust & reliability, and avoidance of subscription fees.
OKX Launches Signal Trading Platform
OKX, the world’s second-largest crypto exchange by trading volume and a leading Web 3.0 technology company, has announced the upcoming launch of Signal Trading, a marketplace where users can access automated trading strategies based on technical analysis – or ‘signals’ – which indicate whether to buy or sell crypto.
Signal Trading Features
The marketplace, set to launch in August-September 2023, will allow users to choose from a range of signal providers, including institutions and pro traders. Interested users and signal providers can sign up to the waitlist to be the first to receive updates and access. Signal Trading will be integrated with TradingView , enabling signal providers and traders to create signals directly on the charting platform, as well as specify the desired action, instrument and other parameters associated with that particular trading signal. With Signal Trading, users can access, follow and copy signals without manual execution saving time and effort.
Advantages for Signal Providers
Signal providers have various advantages when using OKX’s Signal Trading such as:
• Expansion opportunities by listing signals on OKX’s Exchange giving them access to a marketplace of over 50 million traders
• Integrated with TradingView allowing them to generate signals easily
• In many cases a significant reduction in latency & costs typically associated with listing signals on third-party platforms.
Advantages for Traders
Traders also benefit from using OKX’s Signal Trades:
• Avoidance of subscription fees associated with third-party platforms
• In many cases a significant reduction in latency issues that are prevalent on third-party platforms • Trust & reliability of using one of the world’s leading crypto exchanges • A wide variety of signal providers to choose from & compare
Signaling up for OKX’s Signal trading provides benefits for both signal providers & traders alike such as expansion opportunities & cost savings while offering trust & reliability thanks its integration with one of the worlds leading crypto exchanges.